Monday 23 May 2011

The "Penang" Trip

We was plan for this Penang trip for around 1 month early,
I really hope i can be there with my babes
Kinda sad, 
I did not join for this trip!

I never expect that...
I did not show up at the end!

When i pending this post,
I really feel like wanted to go
So desperate think of it!

I like keep mention Penang in front of my hubby
To let him know that how desperate i want to go
I really hope that he will change his mind and let me go

Finally, he ask me is it really want to go,
But it is already too last minute!
It was 3am!
4am my friends already want to depart from PJ
Kinda desperate want to go!

If give me one more chance i wont wait for my hubby respond
I will just beg him that i want to!

Will miss my babes when they in Penang 

No comments:

Post a Comment